Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Get To Know Me ♥

Hiya! This is my first post on BlogSpot. This blog is going to be about... me. My name is Shaniah, I am 13 years old and I am an 8th grader. The things I will post on here will be about things that happen in my life, sort of like a diary but with pictures and not much detail. For example; it may be about me getting Baskin Robins and a picture of my ice cream at the bottom of the description post, pretty much like Instagram. I think this could be an out of this world way to show who I am and to figure out more things I like. It is also showing my personality and the things that I am interested in. It is the easiest thing I can write about, myself. All of my posts will have a picture added to it, to add graphic and to make it an easier way to understand what I am talking about if you do not understand the post by its words. You can find my blog by typing in shanaenaee.blogspot.com into your URL bar or searching up Hello, I’m Shaniah into Google. Thanks for taking your time to read, and have a magnificent day. :)



Welcome Friends. N.d. Photograph. Comment Codes. Welcome Comments, Welcome Graphics, Orkut Scraps. Web. 16 Oct. 2012. <http://www.commentsgraphic.com/welcome/comment-730.html>.


2 comments: