Tuesday, October 30, 2012

3 Steps For A Fun Time At The Park ✿

Yesterday I went the park with my bestie, Sheila, and we were thinking it was going to be the most boring day of our lives. BUT, we actually had a really good time by following these 3 steps.
- Bring some snacks, or bring a couple of dollars if they have people selling snacks there. You don’t want to get hungry or thirsty on a hot day at the park. So my friend and I brought money and bought snacks and drinks from the salesmen.

- The next step is play with some little kids. May seem boring, but it’s not so bad... little kids can be childish and funny. Try making it a little fun by playing games like; Hide & Seek, Tag or Freeze Tag, or even make up a game.

- Have an adventure. Kind of weird, but if your neighborhood park has hills…roll and run down it. If it has a track, try to find weird things on the track and you can make a collection/scrapbook.

That’s pretty much what I do when I go to the park with my friends and family and it’s a good idea so you don’t get bored. Thanks for reading and have a magnificent day! :)


"Http://primawan.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/children-park-cartoon.jpg." Http://primawan.info/. N.p., 19 Mar. 2012. Web. <http://primawan.info/children-park-cartoon/>.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like Your BLOG playing with little kids aww so old times when little.

    ReplyDelete